Skip to main content

Who is Real GOD ?

Everyone wants to know about God. 
So here is what I found on the internet about God or Real God. -
Everyone except who is an Atheist claim that they know about God and their true worship.
According to every believer, there is only one God above all.
But every believer worships different Gods.
  • Hindus worship Bhramha Ji, Vishnu Ji, Shiv Ji, Shera Wali Mata, Ganesh Ji, etc.

  • Christians worship Jesus (Son of God).

  • Muslims worship Allah.

  • Sikh worships one God they and they denote them as "Waheguru".

  • Buddhist people worship Siddhartha Gautama also named Buddha.


Now if you count them they are not one.
So the question remains the same.
Who is Real God.?

To answer this question every dharma has its answer but they are not the same or they are biased to their community of dharma.

So after searching a lot, I found a slogan which is:-
"Our Race is Living being, Mankind is our Religion,
Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Christian, there is no separate Religion."
According to this slogan, all dharma is the same, We all are the same and there is only one god.
This slogan touches me and I decided to investigate this slogan.
From this slogan, I found a book that is really very interesting and took all these Gods to one God.
This book is written by "Saint Rampal Ji".
I know some of you not like this name, but trust me and please read this book at once.
Or just read the book to find errors of Saint Rampal Ji because I did the same but this book is very knowledgable.
According to this book real God is "Kabir".
In India, we all know about "Kabir" but as a poetry writer.
But Saint Rampal Ji has very solid evidence and reason that Real God is "God Kabir".
This is why I am insisting on you soo much to read this book.

If you want to know more about some interesting content of this book then comment. Then I will write about it.

Comments

  1. Its �� % true and accurate spritual knowledge
    Sant kabir ji is the true god in entire universe acc. To our vedas, spritual and holy books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hindi muslim sikh Christian ham sb ek h or sb ka malik bhi ek h ...
    Ham sb ek jese sb ek jese dikte h bs cast aalag h toh aalag hogyee uu ...
    We all are one ..
    Me aapka aagla blog ke liyee uchit hu jldi hi esha blog or bnay 🙏🙏jii very nice blog👌👌

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am Grateful to listen this. please read that book.

      Delete
  3. As I previously mentioned that you have a great content and it is. It was completely different from the content which you used last I just want to say you that you should provide some strong proof from popular books. Otherwise great content I want to see more of them . Thankyou for providing such precious information in the Era full of guiltiness and superstition..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Viki, I hope you are doing well. I am grateful to listen that you liked my content soo much.
      I will try my best to deliver as much as I know, to you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

असली भगवान कौन है?

हर कोई भगवान के बारे में जानना चाहता है। तो यहाँ पर मैंने भगवान या असली भगवान के बारे में इंटरनेट पर पाया। -